Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Definitely one of my favorite treats. I usually make it for when I'm watching football on Sundays, but sometimes (like tonight) I make it for dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------
10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
14 oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 c. shredded Parmesan Romano cheese
1.2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
10 oz jarred Alfredo sauce
1 tsp. minced garlic
4 oz cream cheese, softened
-------------------------------------------------------------

Preheat oven to 350 F.

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.

Spray a small casserole dish with Pam spray. Spread the mixture in the prepared dish. Bake for 40 minutes or until hot enough. I like the mini tortilla chips myself, but you can use whatever you like.

No comments: